Counseling gives individuals, couples and groups the opportunity to explore, heal and grow.
At times, all of us are faced with questions, feelings, or perceived barriers that make us feel uncomfortable in our daily lives. When feelings such as worry, stress, and/or depression persist it’s often helpful to find out why and learn ways to make a change, find balance and reconnect to your innate sense of knowing and wellbeing.
I love using all the tools in my tool box, gained in over 30 years of experience working with people in a wide variety of clinical settings, to create an individualized approach for each of my clients. Working with me is a collaborative process – together we will:
- Focus on making change a reality.
- Explore what isn’t working in your life and why.
- Take an action-oriented, creative approach.
- Establish the foundation for long lasting change by using a combination of insight and action you’ll apply to everyday life feelings, events and relationships.
Healing doesn’t just happen from the neck up! So our work together may also include:
- Helping you find ways to tell the story of who you are and what you are striving for.
- Techniques for restoring a sense of well-being, body, mind and spirit.
- Mindfulness practice.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of how the past and present tend to overlap and using mind-body techniques to help you know the difference.
- Creative expression/Art Therapy
Because I create individualized programs for each of my clients, I draw from many approaches including psychodynamic, cognitive, archetypal, educational and many more. Schedule a complimentary 20-minute Zoom or phone consultation to learn more and explore what approach is right for you.