Divorce Well and Thrive Coaching
Navigating it well means that each person involved, including any children involved, do better in both the present and the future.
Divorce Well and Thrive Coaching supports you in:
- Divorcing from a compassionate stance.
- Creating a new definition of family.
- Taking control over how your separation or divorce is viewed within your community.
- Responding calmly in stressful or tense situations.
- Identifying your triggers and learning new skills for managing them.
- Putting the focus on your vision for the future rather than on feelings of hurt or blame.
- Turning disappointment into possibility.
These are just a few areas that Divorce Well and Thrive coaching explores.
So, what’s the difference between my Divorce Well and Thrive Coaching and its sister program that uses a counseling approach?
- Divorce Well and Thrive Coaching focuses on your ultimate goal for your separation or divorce.
- Divorce Well and Thrive Counseling primarily focuses on your ultimate goal, but also addresses any deeply rooted issues and challenges from the past which may get in the way of divorcing well and thriving.
To find out more about my Divorce Well and Thrive program – and to explore whether a coaching or counseling approach would be better for you, schedule a complimentary 20-minute Skype or phone consultation.
Watch my video to learn more about the Divorce Well and Thrive approach.